Appello is a global leading provider of location based services (LBS). We offer turn-key solutions to mobile operators, handset manufacturers, automotive, OEM and enterprise customers.
- Appello was founded in 2004 by five engineers that still are active in the company. Appello was one of the first companies to put turn-by-turn navigation into the cloud and deliver an online, updated and truly local mobile navigation experience.
- Appello is a global leading provider of location based services (LBS) headquarted in Göteborg, Sweden with 25 full time employees and with local representation in Germany, Italy and India.
- The company offers a portfolio LBS including Wisepilot, NeverLate and will soon launh a new application.
- Global customer base includes e.g. Samsung, Sony Mobile, Airtel, Turkcell, T-Mobile, TIM, A1, KPN and TeliaSonera.
- Over 20 mobile carriers across Europe, Asia and Africa with a customer base of +500 million end-users.
- Appellos mission is to offer a portfolio of best in class location based services to the global market with excellent functionality and great user experience. The company’s vision is to simplify the lives of people on the move.
+30 million unique users & growing with 1 million/month
Launched in 100 countries in 27 languages